Our mission is to assist our clients to successfully manage their companyâ€™s construction and engineering projects by providing passionate, professional and personal care in a sustainable way.
Everyone at NEA has strong working ethics. It isn't just about being accountable, we aim for excellence - the highest quality work, completed in a timely manner. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of our client. We take great pride in the services we deliver.
At NEA we are here to help our clients. Through openness and good communication we develop successful relationships. Our role is to inform, advise and guide. Trust is therefore critical to what we do. We believe that by sharing the learnings from our extensive experience we can better work together.
We are passionate about what we do. We are committed to providing our client the best quality work. To do so we invest in our staff through development and training, we keep our finger on the pulse by investing our time to support educational programmes worldwide. As we continue to benefit from repetitive business we believe our personal approach is one of the drivers of our ongoing success.
We strive to always be true to our values and do the right thing. We value diversity. We want to do our best to look after our environment for future generations. We believe in transparency, honesty and behaving professionally always.
Because as individuals we all strive to do better, be better, we are always open to new areas of thought or development. As a team we want to foster higher achievements whether at a project, company or individual level. It is that thirst for advancement and betterment that fuels our passion.
NEA is a family business with strong ethos. We take great pride in our dedicated qualified staff, our drive for continuous improvement through training and learning and our engagement in multiple professional and educational programmes.
Here are a few of the programmes we support:
- Kingston University MSc QS Programme, UK - we help plan and support Kingston Universityâ€™s study trip to Dubai, supporting their site visits and participating in the evaluation of the students work
- Jordan Association for Engineering including engineers training in multiple Universities in Jordan
- Royal Institution of Chartered Quantity Surveyors (RICS), NEA staff are involved and supporting as APC assessors
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS): Mr. Nabih Azzam and Mr. Luay Azzam are members of AIQS and NEA provides support by conducting workshops and seminars aimed at professional surveyors
- SriLankan Quantity Surveyors - NEA actively supports Sri Lanka Quantity Surveyors in UAE and received an award in 2014 in recognition of being a key stakeholder of SLQS in UAE
We also believe in looking after our environment for the benefit of future generations. We are pleased to advise clients on eco products and are proud users of the software Participate which helps reduce paper wastage and is helping us towards our goal for a paperless environment.
NEA received the Sri Lanka Quantity Surveyors â€“ United Arab Emirates Award in appreciation of being a key stakeholder of SLQS in UAE. The ceremony took place on 11th December 2014 at the 30th Annual Get-together event.
â€œNEA has been a key and valued member of the project development team; they know the market very well, they are commercially astute and are very professional in their approach.â€
Construction Director, EMAAR
â€œNEA have been performing services to Arabtech Jardaneh for the last 20 years, working with us on a number of flagship projects.â€
Managing Director - Buildings, Arabtech Jardaneh
â€œWe have used NEA on a number of prestigious projects and have been pleased with the services provided by them. We like their professional approach.â€